[haiku-depot-web] Re: Title "localization"

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 22:40:44 +1300

Hi Stephan;

It might be best to wait just a wee bit longer until we have concluded if this "title" is going to be bundled into the HPKR data or not as it may have some influence on the response formats of API calls.

cheers.

It should fall-back to the English language if there is no specific
localization for a given language.  If this is not working; let me
know and
I'll sort it out.
Ah. Can't test if that works until HaikuDepot is taught to display the
title instead/additionally to the name of packages, I think. Let's go
ahead expecting it to work and only fill in the English
"localization".
Thanks for the clarification.
I'll try to make some time to work on this feature in HaikuDepot.

--
Andrew Lindesay