[haiku-depot-web] Re: Title "localization"

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 23:45:00 +1300

Hi Humdinger;

It should fall-back to the English language if there is no specific localization for a given language. If this is not working; let me know and I'll sort it out.

cheers.

On 16/03/15 11:17 pm, Humdinger wrote:
Hi again...

I'm sorry, to bother again...
I just had another look at the "Edit localization" feature at HDS to
edit the titles of a few packages.
It strikes me that I have to enter that title now in English and
German. Other people will have to enter probably the same title for
Chinese, French, Italien etc.

Would it make sense to have one global title that all languages
inherit by default?

Regards,
Humdinger

--