[haiku-depot-web] Re: Title "localization"

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:21:31 +0100

Hi,

Am 16.03.2015 um 16:24 schrieb Humdinger:
On 16 March 2015 at 11:45, Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It should fall-back to the English language if there is no specific
localization for a given language.  If this is not working; let me know and
I'll sort it out.

Ah. Can't test if that works until HaikuDepot is taught to display the
title instead/additionally to the name of packages, I think. Let's go
ahead expecting it to work and only fill in the English
"localization".
Thanks for the clarification.

I'll try to make some time to work on this feature in HaikuDepot.

Best regards,
-Stephan