[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 22:00:06 +0100

Hi clare
did you see me in miss potty's class?
I was at the back
oh it was funny about malcolm an darran
what a pair of prats they were hahahahahahaha
oh not joking clare them boys are such a show up in miss potty's class

miss potty phoned me up on her touch screen latest i phone
she told me its discrimination if she bars them
for wearing their tights hahahahahahaha
oh not joking clare miss pottty was coughing her heart out she smokes
40 woodbines cigs a day

bugger isn't she?

guess what she told me

the vending machine for choclates is now on order
how cool is that.

twils in it cadsburys bars galazy bar
kit kat
twix   rolo toberone  ministrels

oh wow no wonder you and senn weill be their every week plus other choclate
lovers in her classes too

love Carol xxxx