[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:26:05 +0100

Good morning
Hope you have a lovely day in janets blind club

oh your week is so busy for you so happy for you now good
yes defintetely make a go at going to Pats this Friday as she said she is glad
of your company
Then this week is all nice and busy for you
Saturday x factor again oh wow time is flying by too quick if you ask me

I am having my bedroom painted all being well tomorrow Thursday so my computer
weill be switched off for day oh dear not good is it?

if it is not for long though
Julie my sister is going to paint it in cream the bottom wall paper how cool is
that?
great news she is back at school in two weeks
so she want to get all unfinished jobs done while she can
Don't blame her
Not definetely sure though
hoping too tomorrow
when we do not have our computers its like loosing an arm hahahahahaha
precious to us
right going now going to coffee morning at 11am till 2pm today great
have nice day