[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 17:43:43 -0000

Good evening my choclate queen friend

Yes defintely came out loud and clear the subject line cool yea

Just done some tapes
 up to date now with all my magazines thank goodness for that

gosh can't believe its dark again closed curtains around 4.30pm shorter days
now boring yearn yarn yearn

soon be bed time again hahahahahahaha oh this is ridiculous isn't it?

Clare glad its your busiest week this week great

Tomorrow going in card factory as they sell calendars for 99 pence narrow ones
of course but alright to give as presents for next year with your christmas
presents
some have cats on some have dogs on some ordinary scenery on

Wiating for a doggy one coming in so can give my friend elaine one

last year in card factory they had mugs with doggies on golden labradors  and
black ones got none in this year for some reason keep asking though

Looking forward to x factor now
 won't be long now
8pm it is on tonight

going to iron my clean jaens now for tomorrow
and check shirt
then make cup of soup tomato soup yummy got kit kat for the x factor yum yum
medicen in my flat at the ready hahahahahaha Have lovely day tomorrow clare
take care