[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 12:52:37 -0000

Good afternoon Clare
you have your busiest week this week horray
now you have somthing to get up for now.  Clare have you got christmas party
this month November can't remember now I have christmas meal in airport on 29th
of November.   not going on the concord now as it £10 just for half an hour no
thanks too expensive I told our arts group teacher i have been on it in the
past so won't be missing anything there  the others are going though but me and
sharon young girl not going on it and two carers we weill sit in cafe while
waiting for them

Think its November on Tuesday not sure gosh wow only got what about 8 weeks for
christmas oh boy love the preparing for it and preparations .  Getting some
vouchers tomorrow in town.  Getting our secret santa gift too
might get a dove set or toilety bag with stuff inside or might get tin of
biscuits in hexigan shaped tin not sure yet

Oh I love all that we got the secret santa idea from you copy cat aren't
I?hahahahahahaha  going to do it in this residents room here too for 21st of
december  got ideas now they told me to put special gift tag on so i don't pull
my own present out.  Got special gift tags in glitter that is what i used for
my cards such as glitter tree or glitter star idea for cards too nice shaped
gift cards now you can buy in asda.
going to put braille on gift tag as then can noticed it so weill put happy
christmas in braille on gift tag on my secret santa gift
Good or what!

Right going to check my corn beef ash now smelling nice yummy
right take care