[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:52:39 -0000

Good afternoon clare
wow had busy day went to bank to put few pennies in then to post ofice
We then went to cafe for some dinner.  Julia treated me as it was her turn I
paid last week   She treated me to cheese and ham toastie with salad and
coeslaw and chips yummy lovely today  We had lemon tart and cream for afters so
yummy oh nice. mug of tea too.  We gave cafe lady maureen and her husband don a
christmas card as we go in there cafe a lot
I got a kiss off don hahahahahaha
Anway after that carried on to Morrisons got  all my big shop in now for
fortnight wow cost me £68 nearly fell flat on floor and fainted
i got toy too for my neighbours little baby girlEmily she is now 7 months old
ah cute got her rattle that you push buttons on it and it makes all different
noises and makes flashing lights too  I got her teething ring with plastic
coloured keys on it.

I got party poppers and box of crackers for our julie's christmas table good
fun for us there
I got myself new tea towles in red and cream check

that is including drinks too and food wow

After that me and Julia came back put all stuff away then she hoovered my flat
mopped kitchen floor put new bedding on its lovely white with burgundy poka
dots on lace on end and on tpillowcases too
 she cleaned my windows inside too she wased all inside my fridge too bless her

We chatted over mug of tea and after eight mints about next year and our
christmas .

Guess what
Julia told me that next year is a leap year yes,
guess what
christmas day is on a Tuesday next year wow hard to believe

goodness

Julia got 10 sitting for christmas dinner at her table wow

Clare glad you and Jamie enjoying yourself today
Right take care

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 22/12/2011 12:19
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] To Carol

Good afternoon Carol, oh I loved reading all the articles you sent in
especially the ones about craft the calendars and notebooks. I also loved
hearing about your memories of Christmas from when you were younger very
interesting. Oh the good old days eh. Things are just not the same anymore oh
how things change. I can't imagine though not having any heating I feel the
cold so don't think I could cope with that but of course I wouldn't know any
different back then as what we don't have we don't know about. When my
grandparents were alive that's my dad's parents we would always go over to
visit them on Christmas morning after opening our presents. Then we would come
home for Christmas dinner. On boxing day we would have dinner at Grandma and
granddad's which was always lovely. We never saw much of my mum's mum. Her dad
died before I was born. Auntie Pearl and my uncle Les when he was alive always
used to come over to visit too. When uncle Les died though Auntie Pearl would
stay at Grandma's and would still do that when granddad died. Then when Grandma
died Auntie Pearl started staying here and she has ever since. Well there's
some of my memories of Christmas. Well I'm chilling out today with my medicine
of course and our little Jamie is here while Elaine works in flower shop.
Meghan is at nursery. Love Clare xxxx