[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 13:02:14 -0000

Hi clare
Oh enjoyed x factor last night
How about you?
goodness Janet wasn't herself last night  she hasn't got that ecitement in her
voice has she?
they all sang two songs twice last night.

I loved the second songs best
oh dear Gary barlow wasn't happy with Janet at all

got funny feeling now
Janet and marcus weill be in bottom two tonight oh dear getting less now only
fortnight left now for pop star of 2011
oh my god its toss up now as Amelia lillie could become the star now for this
year she actually sang like a pop star last night she is just fantastic
our julie and stella have there money betting on amelia
i got funny feeling it weill be meecha b and then little mix come second
Who do you think weill become x factor pop star this year?

my carer thinks marcus weill become the pop star
in the main top 3 on the special day its got to be little mix meecha and amelia
surely now that is right
got to be
How about you?

Janet not quite got it yet