[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 13:34:15 -0000

Good afternoon clare

Oh so happy you liked my lovely time at pantomime yesterday
Well yes sending my day in late last night otherwised weill pile up my emails
pressed tab key before hope all my writing hasn't gone in hahahahahahaha so
looks narrow like a book mark
Well clare,bet your glad now your chilling out now
need it for sure   Well certainly enjoyed my fish and cips last night .  Just
having jacket spud later on with grated cheese on and beans yummy  not having
anything heavy because of buffet tonight wow 9pm got to wait for it now   Clare
your life is much better now and happier thank god   yes you might get more
things going on in your life now for 1912 next year all exciting isn't it?
pray you get lots of things going on now Me and carer were chatting while
eating our tea last night we have decided to go to the mill on  a thursday once
a month for created craft cool yea
I weill look foward to that now   got Henshaws christmas party tomorrow then
next wednsday christmas party in our residents lounge here cool yea excited now
  then its all over yearn yearn hahahahahahaha boring January month then oh
dear not good going to snow late tonight oh my god pray hope not
Right going now to do some jobs take care