[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:34:21 +0100

Hi clare
Oh my god  poor carla in corrie oh dear franks mum now going to take over the
factory that is all she needs  she sounds a right bugger as well oh dear not
good
Just as poor carla was getting herself together too

All action in it tonight as we like it hahahahaha
oh steve is a flipppin nusance hahahahaha

Can't wait now to see how carla react now on thursday to frank mother in the
factory

gosh very humid tonight now here in my flat wow never expected it

just eating a bag of smokey bacon crisp here now and drinking vimto yummy
Enjoy your dance tomorrow take care