[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 16:11:13 -0000

Hi clare
wow the day is going fast again   Typical   soon be bedtime again hahahaha
Clare,gossip for you heard that Amie's new baby in Emmerdale might be bone
narrow match for little Sarah in emmerdale got me thinking now after all.Cain
got Amie pregnant so think about that one clare
yes his blood in the new baby maybe that is why this storyline has taken place
for that reason gets you thinking doesn't it?
lets just hope so now   Having my hair cut on Thursday for christmas oh my god
my hair dressers get carried away you know hopes she leaves me some hair on
hahahahahahaha don't fancy going around bauld because tit too bloody cold
hahahahahaha
yeah your right there mate both barmy on here more now because we are getting
old and forgetful old age hahahahehehehehehe
enjoy the soaps
Love Carol who is getting worst by the minute x.x.x.x.