[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 20:38:37 +0100

Hi Clare
oh yes don't miss a trick you know hahahahahahaha
your private detective now hahahahahahahaha
I am walking round the chat room with my arms around my back like a police
woman

hey clare wouldn't it be brilliant on here if anybody sings on voice mails
can you sing song for us Clare?

only when you get time
what do you think?
oh great your busiest week next week great
going to look around for art club in my local area soon
might try and see if any events going on in september  knowing my luck
their will be nothing
nothing for blind people any more I have noticed that
Yes love my break from computer on Saturdays love my needed break
going to wait for it
are you sitting down
going to sort all my christmas cards shaped out
yes you heard right their hahahahahahahaha
whoops be careful clare,you don't fall with shock hahahahahahaha
gibe me somthing to do tomorrow
Love Carol xxxx