[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 20:20:47 +0100

hi miss choclate drop clare

oh yes going to be so boring on tv
over weekend
i have made my mind up good and proper now got to sort this dam waldrobe out
daren't open the two doors all the rubbish will come crushing down on me its a
nightmare hahahahahahahaha been saying now for past 6 weeks i must do it
but no never did
lazy sod i am

going to make sure i make a start on it determine now
got 6 boxes in one shelf got old christmas decorations in going to give to
charity shop
guess what
found a huge christmas stocking i made in college 9 years ago got baby santa in
pocket on front going to hang that up this year fill it with sweets and
choclates yes you heard right hahahahahahahaha
remember making that now
its got 3 yellow felt stars around the front
got candle on top left with orange flame made out of felt

lovely surprised there never thought i would come across that.

so definately going to sort my waldrobe out tomorow
got no choice now

well glad you enjoyed your sausages an chips from chippie yummy
our julie and family had chinese curry over chips and rice from their chippie
tonight and big bottle of dandylion berdock
never knew that drink still esists
i must try that

clare need to ask your advice here now
i want to loan daisy player from R.N.I.B
HOW do i go abut it
do you have to pay a year for that

let me know please
Love Carol xxxx