[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 20:24:07 +0100

HI Clare
need to ask you important question here now on the Words Jumble puzzles
you know the little words on their
are they connected to that last long words  at the end or is it two different
puzzles in that email

like for example you know the tiny words mixed up is all that to find the words
for the one at the end their
let me know please thank you.

Oh corrie was brilliant tonight oh nice to see kylie and david back together
again and little max
ah nice
oh dear tommy is working for that loan shark oh dear not good
dreading now what is in tha wallet he has to deliver looks like poor tommy is
going to get hurt
not good

eating packet of choclate malteesers with glass of lemonade with the soaps cool
yea now my medicen is helping me to think straight hahahahahahaha
going to Julie's tomorrow at 1pm to 6pm
coming back to watch the voice at 7pm
so busy day tomorrow
have nice weekend clare