[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 22:17:28 -0000

Oh thank you.

Yes lovely to be fit again
yes watched Venidorm they are so funny oh its great now audio described
hey clare wasn't emmerdales funeral tonight so emotional brought the water
works on again hahahahaha
god don't we women cry a lot lately

hey clare,me and you would make good attresses as we cry a lot just imagine us
too in the soap be one of hell of a nightmare wouldn't it?hahahahahahaha

I seriously would love a part in corrie though
I would love to be a new bar lady with long dangling earings
pour a pint of beer over that miserable Tracie barlow oh i would enjoy that so
much drown her terrible aren't I?

Glad you got your greggs pies oh no that is awful news your chippie closing for
a fortnight
surely your dad could of taken it over for fortnight give him little job there
Hows that!

but of course you would get chips every night wow just think about that clare

right you have nice weekend too
Love your friend Carol x.x.x.x.