[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 21:16:56 -0000

Hi clare
Oh i knew you would get upset too tonight oh dear more to come now with tomorow
episode

well clare i knew you would remember the wiky sticks wow your brain is
brilliant hahahahahahaha twice the size of mine funny you know
Oh so glad the kids came so glad they went out on bike  does Jamie ride his own
bike now?
being big boy of 6 or does he sit on yur mums bike on back
he will be too big now for the childs chair on back of bike now
i remember your parents took them on the back of there bikes couple of years
ago
oh nice you all had minced beef in slow cooker
ah nice
yes mild day here too lovely actually
yes my drama is on chat now

wonder how much them wiky sticks are now
hope not too expensive thinking of getting them again
my youngest nephew had widsom tooth out he is not well julie told me mathew got
very frightend because he hates needles
had it this afternoon ah poor matthew
so he is not taking me to cinema now tomorrow i understand i told him not to
worry poor boy
i have to put my mathew first especially having a back wisdom tooth out
yikes rather him then me  brave tha is for sure
Love Carol