[guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 06:17:23 -0000

Good morning Clare

Did you know Lee ann in corrie has lef to have a baby in real life?

I didn't realise that till victoria my friend off group told me

ah nice

Clare listen
do yu remember years ago,you got these kind of boxes from R.N.I.B
Narrow thin strips of plastercine like claydo if you like
you used to shaped them in to flowers
Well I remember you making me card with flower shapes on with that plastercine
clay very thin strips

Do you remember it?

I ended up buying boxes too only narrow boxes weren't they?

so many colours in plastic bag inside thin box

I was telling a cousin over an email last night as we got talking about clay
and pottery so you came in to the subjec about the thin shaped plastercine clay
strips
we had great time didn't we?
made lovely cards

Happy crafting times then