[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 20:29:18 +0100

Good evening Clare,
at the time of writing, I have no internet and can't send or get e mails, what
a pain!
Interesting that you have Robbie Williams greatest hits and your favourite is
angel, I like that one too and also like another one of he's but can't remember
what its called.
Oh thanks so much for saying that you would do me a copy of take that's
greatest hits if you could do it.
Shame we don't live near each other, I could show you what to do, not because
of copying the disc for me but it would be great if I could show you.
The weather here has been grey, damp and wet all day, strange its been sunny
your way.
Oh I too think mighty duck 2 is a cute name. smiles.
Glad you had a good chill out day and had that important choc fix, I haven't
yet! smiles.
Hope you haven't fallen off your chair with that news. smiles.
My niece came this morning and stayed till after lunch.
It was great to see her, we had a good chat.
Can't think of anything else for now.
Have a good evening and a nice time at the blind club tomorrow.
Take care.
Senn.