[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] hi all,

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 20:29:13 +0100

Hi Phyllis,
sorry to hear that your having problems with the washer, hope you don't have to
wait long for a engineer.
Oh yes, forgot to comment last time, the piggy was a great idea! smiles.
Didn't know you could get a choc piggy. smiles.
Hope you enjoyed your tea. That's nice the girls done the cooking.
I agree with you, life isn't much fun at the moment, I'm having problems with
the mobile phone and feeling really cheesed off.
Its the one from the RNIB, having problems hearing the person at the other end,
not good.
Anyway, I hope I got my internet back so I can send my e mails.
Have a nice evening and take care.
Senn.