[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 22:51:41 -0000

Hi Clare,
I'm glad you had a good chill out day and of course had your medicine.
Glad you got what I meant about chill out day. haha.
I think I need more medicine because I'm not fighting fit yet! that's my
excuse. haha.
Glad you enjoyed listening to your music and book last night.
Hope you enjoyed the soaps tonight.
Your tea sounds yummy. I enjoyed my chinese, it was yummy.
Oh I don't mind having your share of the chinese!
Its very cold here to, its been sunny all day.
We haven't had snow, I was surprised to hear that you have.
Lets hope we don't get too much of that white stuff!
I had a nice long chat with my brother earlier, always enjoy that.
Hope you have a good day tomorrow.
Take care.
Senn.