[guide.chat] update on kermit and miss piggy

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 22:39:47 -0000

I know you are all wandering what the latest news is on kermit and miss piggy.
I can hear all the groans from here. haha.
Well, I'm pleased to tell you that they are together at long last.
Miss piggy turned up at 2 yesterday afternoon, all glamorous.
She turned up wearing a long pink dress that goes down to the floor, there is
some white fur round her shoulders, her shoes are also pink.
She had her hair done, its all curly instead of just straight.
She flung her arms around kermit.
Poor frog, he had to fight her off! haha.
Now they are sitting on the shelf together and kermit has his arm round her
shoulder, he has to, or else she would slide down. hahaha.
Now isn't that romantic? haha.
From the loopy Londoner. smiles