[gps-talkusers] Re: using dual GPS is the ideal way to go

  • From: Mary Ellen Earls <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:08:47 -0700

Well … Let's look at this from another way. Mike May is pioneering again by
bringing a specialized application to a mainstream device as did the folks at
the American Foundation for the Blind, Learning Alley, NLS and Bookshare. Hats
off to these people who are realizing in the beginning that there shouldn't be
a need any longer for such expensive and specialized equipment.
Congratulations to you all for this!
Mary Ellen Earls