[gps-talkusers] Re: using dual GPS is the ideal way to go

  • From: Aaron Linson <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:43:39 -0400

Mike Arrigo,
Your correct in saying the laptop would be a good choice, As a college student
I want to carry as little as possible when I can, I'd ra carry a note taker
that weighs less than a laptop that could weigh a few more pounds. Again with
the note taker you get instant access to braille not an add on device
Aaron Linson
IOS and Android Accessibility Advocate
Once an Eagle
Always an Eagle