[gps-talkusers] Re: using dual GPS is the ideal way to go

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:27:54 -0400

Mike,

Are there any technical reasons why a suitable smart phone cannot offer the same or even superior capabilities to those of a note taker with respect to GPS? They do have far superior microprocessors now and more memory if I am not mistaken and of course built-in receivers, intuitively I would have thought them a more suitable platform. I don't remember detailed specifications of note takers as I have always had far more need for direct mainstream connectivity so got more seamless use from notebook computers.

Thanks.

Dale leavens.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>