[gmpi] Re: Reqs draft

  • From: "Michael Gogins" <gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 16:27:05 -0500

Hosts can scan for plugins, load them for metadata - without performing, as
a configuration process. When performing, hosts can use their own
registries. Isn't this what Cubase SX does?

In other words, I don't think business should be up to the plugin
specification.

Michael Gogins
gogins at pipeline period com
Irreducible Productions
Silence, a language for programming music and sound
Available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/silencevst/