[geocentrism] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Alan Griffin <ajg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 22:46:57 +0100

On 01 Aug, RM Mentock <mentock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you don't understand what was said, I don't think that there
> is much point in going any further, especially since you are
> insulting it, rather than trying to understand it.

        There's nothing to "understand". I am a physicist, and understand
forces and motion.

        A statement such as "Voyager participates in the rotation of the
cosmic mass around the earth, but the the inertial effects must be scaled
to its relative motion with respect to the distant stars" is not science,
and is totally meaningless.

        Alan Griffin