[geocentrism] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 08:48:47 +1000

RM I found your statement below rather interesting, but difficult.
"General relativity allows non-inertial frames of reference,
even earth-centered earth-fixed. "
To say that two different reference points can be allowed, has to be a
mathmatical concept. It allows for calculations/equations to be workable for
either reference point, but this does not tell us the reality of the
situation in the real world, which is what we are dealing with here.

It does of course support what I have always contended, that the math works
for either the geocentric  or any other concept.

There is no scientific way of proving if the earth or any place in the
universe is immobile. Not even Alans alien could do that, unless of course
he was an angel. It comes back to faith systems.