[geocentrism] Re: Tone.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 07:44:07 +1000

Dear Alan,

Well, I've never heard of the others, but I've already explained
that Michelson & Morley did NOT prove the earth to be staionary, only that
the aether did not exist. Alan.

Thats a no no as well. As they do not know what the aether is, how in the
world can anyone prove its nonexistence.  One thing is certain, They still
cannot explain the propagation of Radio waves without using a combination of
both the corpuscular theory and the wave theory. And the wave theory needs
an aether.

As regards, your, "However there are dozens of scientific experiments which
prove
that the earth moves, and you only seem to try to refute them with weird
theories which have absolutely no scientific support."

I would like to say. Your statement is a statement of faith which is based
upon theories not fact.

What is scientific support? There is and always have  been scientific
theories. Some supportive. Some contradictory. There is very litle
scientific certainty. Democracy or rule by the majority does not make a
theory a fact ever.

It is a fACT, THAT NO EXPERIMENT so far CAN PROVE THAT THE EARTH IS MOBILE
OR IMMOBILE. Acceptable theories notwithstanding.