[geocentrism] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

1. first Me in black
  2 Your reponse in red
  3. My response to you ...Me in blue

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      My interpolations  Philip.
    ----- Original Message -----
  From: Allen Daves
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 1:18 AM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: (no subject)

  Philip,.
  Theories take prescience over others based on Observation and experience that
is "Science" 101 AKA the "Scientific method".....It is just that HC has no
Observation or experience without assuming AC is true first that is why it is
not a logically valid path to pursue...This is not true Allen. And I suspect
you wriggle and change what you call observation. You began with seeing the sun
cross the sky. Now you accept that gyros observe physical motion, yet you
refuse to acknowledge the physical laws by which they work. These laws have
nothing to do with the cosmos or the sun.

  The laws themslevs are the questions you beg....your coment makes no
sense..To observe a gyroscope does not tell you how they would not work in
other frames of reference or prove or validate any theory as to whay that might
be if you infact never observe that....you are getting the observation and the
conclusion mixed up.

  If experiments and observations had been made from other frames of reference
that did show that all frames are equal that would be one thing but the only
experiments ever conducted do not show that it can only be imagined as true and
what?s worse it is trumped up as being the most plausible..Could you be more
specific as to what you are referring to here. Sagnac and MM MG ect...only show
motion or no motion within the only frame of reference where the experiments
were ever performed. So to say that they would not show the same things in
other frames of reference becasue all frames are equal begss the question even
if it turned out to be true latter.

  .Philip that ? makes no sense whatsoever if you are going to support a theory
as logical or more plausible then at least in Science you are supposed to go
where the evidence Leeds you not where you imagine the evidence could be
going....how can this be so hard to understand?........I'm having exceeding
difficulty understanding. I do not know what you are accepting as evidence, and
what you are rejecting. Imagining a reason for the evidence is the normal
process of theoretical reasoning.   Deducing a reason is not the same as
imagining a reason.....If you observe a motion detection with a sagnac device
that is called observation ..however you say well it is only applicable within
a given frame of reference but not between frames of reference because light is
isotropic and all frames are equal is not observable nor has it been
experimentally demonstrated therefore it is imagination not a
deduction.......having said that yes all deductions are not true even if they
were
 arived at logicaly because until the matter is exhausted there can always be
additional data that can come along that requires a better more informed
deduction. However, deduction is a logical claim to process and conclusion or
reason or theroy where imagination by definition is not! To simply invoke a
reason as to why or how with out O&E when the O&E could only possibly
demonstrate your reason/ theory by assuming the very reason/ theory you think
that it shows is not logical it is imagination, even if it turned out to be
true latter....look, discovery is a process if you pursue a logical path you
can demonstrate the logical deductive points along the path and the conceptions
between the points but in the case of imagined theories they only have any
valid connections if you assume they are true first then interpret and apply
that to everything with out sufficiency O&E to do so. A GC/GS earth requires no
assumptions because you don?t observe or experience the alternitives
 via any experiment without begging the questions, where as in the case of a
moving earth, that you do not observe or experience, it could be true but you
can?t claim it logicaly plausable or reasonable external of observation or
experience for it. Nor can you claim observation or experience for it by
imagining that reason first but not actually observing or experiencing the
reason itself. In the same way that to go out side as see a plane move across
the sky does not lead one to say that he has O &E to conclude that he is moving
or to make any other conclsion then that the plan is moving.............
Therefore, regardless of what is ultimately the truth, in regard to the sun
with just the information presently available to date at any time in history
only the GC/GS position is a logically deduced path to start from and continue
the discovery process from....

  This concept is not only understood by MS it is even stated as a demand of
MS..... the thing is they just don?t practice it, all I am doing is showing you
that they don?t and how you can know and see that. I doubt MS would know what
it is you were saying, or what it has to do with centrifugal force, orbiting
bodies, mechanics, and gravity, all of which here on earth experimental
demonstration, without recourse to any sun, clearly support the hypotheses that
the solar system must have the sun as a centre. This is a reasonable
hypotheses, and it is unfortunate that in a Godless world such a hypotheses is
the more generally accepted one.

    It is a hypotheses but it is not a reasonable hypotheses..you are confusing
those two..to be reasonable it must be based on some observation or experience
but the only O&E you keep mentioning do not show what you/they claim it shows
without assuming it is true first,  where the alternative requires no
assumptions except that you did in fact observe things move that way. You have
no logical reason/O&E to suggest that it does not hold true throughout the
Universe.....gravity inertia and centrifical force are not understood in HC
without assuming HC/AC first! None of those things you keep appealing to
(gravity inertia)define how or the why they (gravity inertia) work the way they
do..... but those things(gravity inertia) keep getting explained and justified
by the HC/AC  construct and then they like you attempt to use those very same
things(gravity inertia) which were the question to begin with (how and why
they, gravity inertia, work that way) to say see the AC/HC
 construct is plausible ??.Anything is "plausable" or "demonstratable" if you
begg the very questions you seek to answer !?........Yes, if you could
demonstrate it with out assuming it is true first..otherwise the only logical
conclusion that can be demonstrated, without invoking circular fallacies, is
that motion is real when you observe and or experience it not because you can
imagine it...Illusions of motion are know via the same experience and
observation process not just imagination!

  However this consensus in no way proves that such hypotheses is the truth. MS
in the name of Einstein who also has a considerable following in MS, who from
relativity shows a discontinuity with Newtonian physics by including space time
drag, which to me is a fine base from which to interpolate an aetheric effect
to explain inertia. This alone throws the whole of HC as a reality into doubt,
and allows for the other hypotheses of GC to have a reasonably higher
probability.

  However this in no way means throwing out the HC model, if for no other
reason than it works in practise.

  I have the same attitude to the convention as regards electric current
flowing from positive to negative, even though this is almost  note almost
certain to be not true.

  But back to your problem, er my problem with you.. simple yes or no.

  Now that you can theorise,

    Theories for reasons why and how things happen can be logically deduced or
they can be imagined without any LOE as in the case of the aliens on other
worlds that might be controlling the weather here on earth. It could be true
and it is a theory but is it logically plausible or logically deduced? No one
questions  the vlalidity of  the concept of "theories"  only the validtiy of
the logic used to arive at a theory...your are confusing the concept of "a
theory" with "a valid/logical theory" . Althought the term "theroy" itself is
valid and a valid tool..... No, all theories are not logicaly valid or
demonstratable and that is what I am addressing....To be plausible it must be
logically valid or deduced first.. theories arrived at via circular fallacies
do not constitute as logically valid ones and thus not plausible.

  will you agree that merely seeing the sun rise, does not constitute a proof
that it is indeed the sun that is moving??
  I have am/ have pointing out that it is "the" only logically deduced
conclusion that can be demosntrated, that one can make.  Because you cannot
reach any other conclusion without imagining what cannot or has not been
observed or experienced. ....... Theoretically it could be the world or the sun
moving.
    YES!......"Theoretically" the sun or the earth could be moving but only one
of those theories/reasons (why things look they way they do) can be
demonstrated as a logically deduced conclusion where the other cannot without
invoking pure imagination first. .If you go outside look up and see something
traverse from your left to your right ( could be a bird could be a plane could
be a UFO) your first impulse is not "hey im moving" with out O& E that tells
you that...... that would be foolish ......Now, what tells you the sun is not
doing the moving without imagining it first?...It could be YES! But you cannot
show a logical deductive path for such a conclusion even if it were true.....
Therefore you can not claim that the theory that you are moving is the most
plausible explanation for what you observe any more so then with a UFO or plane.
  What you seem to miss is that a theory and a logical deduction  do not follow
each other automatically ..feel free to theorize what ever you like but
"science" claims logical theories as the best ones and rightly so.  They just
don?t always employ the logical ones, as with you they sometimes prefer
imagination over logical deduction.... fine but don't call it reasonable or the
most plausable there is no logic in that reason nor can you even show it any
more plausable, wihout begging the questions, then you can the aliens that live
in my attic as the theory and reason for all my troubles......

  As for "proof",  that alone ( the sun traverseing e-w) is certainly more
"proof" then any theory that cannot be tested or observed by its own constructs
without assuming those constructs first.... thus begging the questions.

  "The truth" or a truthful discovery can be found by accident or guessing or
imagining other things but you can't claim "proof" for that truth or "even"
plausibility for a reason for why that is the truth external of a logicaly
deductive processes regardless of whether or not you eventually hit the jackpot
by some chance.
  If you claim plausibility or proof then you can only do so with the evidence
you have not with what you do not have or with evidence you can only imagine..
Is HC/AC a Theory?... YES!................ Are Theories and imagination usefull
 tools?...YES!.......Are all Theories and imagination logically valid and or
plausible? ......NO! ..............................know the difference!

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       But Allen you do not allow
any theoretical construct s  because they are mere imagined possibilities for
an explanation. If you are allowed to imagine a theory based upon what you see,
so also must I and anyone else be allowed to imagine alternatives. Theories are
not facts, as I have repeatedly told Paul. and you cannot demand that your
theory is to take precedence over any other.