[geocentrism] Re: excuse my paranoia

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:50:54 +1000

Jack, It doesn't matter what Paul uses for info. I am sure he looks at all
options available.

Paul I can understand your feeling of repulsion as soon as the science comes
from a Christian source. I admit the obvious bias. Yet all of modern western
science originated from Catholic Universities of Europe. The Jesuits
predominated.

The protestant reformation Jewish organised, triggered disruption, , and
alienated Christianity (because of disunity) as a whole and specifically God
from the world, which then having a destroyed faith sought answers , a revenge
of sorts.

Catholic opposition collapsed in the face of this alternative science, because
by this time it had allowed its independent bank to come under the control of
the Rothchilds.   One of Rothchilds agents said, I care not who controls the
Government, so long as I control the money...Translated: He who pays the piper
calls the tune.

It was then left to the Protestants to continue the battle against false
science. Only belatedly did we catholics, in the face of Roman betrayal of
tradition for modernism, come into the battle actually finding that Protestant
Scientists had valuable scientific resources worth following up.

Most if not all of us are coming from the scientific angle. We do not demand a
faith in God , but rather a look at all the science, leaving out any and all
faiths that demands a belief in a theory as being an obvious fact. I guess the
nearest thing we are searching for is probabilities..  the most likely
probabilities..  based on the evidence.

I know that you can accuse some Christians of bias as to what is probable, and
indeed they by their words show it. But not all..

I bet some christian scientists are holding on to their faith by the skin of
their teeth, just as much as you are holding on to your faith in evolution.

Not me. I am absolutely certain that evolution is a viable alternative as to
how we arrived today. I just happen to know with certainty that it did not
happen that way, and that the world has existed no more than 10,000 years and
probably less.

Proving that evolution can and does occur even to every slightest detail does
nothing to disprove my assertion .

To disprove me, you have to investigate my evidence, which you have repeatedly
said you will not allow, or even attempt to do.

This last is to both Jack and Paul.

Who is being 100% open and without bias?