[geocentrism] Re: excuse my paranoia

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:57:49 -0700 (PDT)

Me in Blue:

----- Original Message ----
From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 3:53:58 PM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: excuse my paranoia

Allen can you give any biblical support for the contention that all life was
destroyed..  couldn't tall trees survive in the water ? Difficult to see whole
groves unaffected by a global flood with raging currents and such..flooding has
a bad habit of undermining the root foundation and after a ~year under water
root root would be the expected norm, particularly for 100-300 year old groves
trees ..??UHH???  ..No, i  think all significant plant life would have died
even if scripture allowed plant life ot "survive"...but the seeds would still
heve been abundent...........in fact all our coal and oil deposits could have
come from that little "thunder storm" ........ scripture  makes staments like
"ALL living substnace was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground" in
7:23 & "AND everything that is IN the earth"Genisis 6:17....but the context
could be construded as a little vauge ..?   Did not all the fishes and animals
of the sea survive? I assume
 fishes were spared since there is not even a vauge passage of scripture that
would demand their total demise....and well.. whales are with us today....the
emphsisi in the context is "the land" and we might say "breathing" but this
begs the question if man so courupted the land that animals were included why
were the plants excluded?? plants "breath" too.. :) ......Water covering the
whole earth could be true even if in places trees imerged from only a foot of
water.  Genisis 7 20 fefteen cubits upward over the tops of the mountains
unlikely that trees existed at the very tops of the mountains ....but the tops
of mountains were visable for ~ 2 moths before the dove found a place to rest
..Gen 8:9..so no tall trees there, .when the dove did come back the best he
found was a olive leaf..olive trees are not that tall, but aparently a olive
tree did survive or at least what was left of a olive tree with leaves...the
tree could have been dead; the leaf could
 have been dead too ?....it just says a leaf from a tree...... dead trees with
and leavs in cold water can be preserved for long time but would be expected to
die shortly after the flood subsided if it were the water that were perserving
the tree....? Any way, the flood was caterstrophic that is a good indicator
that even if "plant life" were spared total demise, any significant trees were
not abundant certainly not 100-300 year old  entire groves of trees
!!!!!.......but hey i was not there ..... ?             More , how long was the
entire earth submerged.
see attached image 10 ~ 150 days according to Genisis 7:23

PS im not looking at my LXX right now but i dont think it says anything
significantly different that would further demand or preclude these issues..i
get back to this tommorow........?

The water could have began to subside quickly in some places..  and the
integrity of scripture remains intact..  Philip.
From: philip madsen
To: geocentrism list

Not me. I am absolutely certain that evolution is a viable alternative as to
how we arrived today. I just happen to know with certainty that it did not
happen that way, and that the world has existed no more than 10,000 years and
probably less.

Get Free 5GB Email – Check out spam free email with many cool features!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!

12:12 PM