[geocentrism] Re: excuse my paranoia

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:46:41 +1000

Quick interjection for Neville. and note I am speaking evolution per se, not
specifically organic evolution. Phil.
      From: philip madsen
      To: geocentrism list

      Not me. I am absolutely certain that evolution is a viable alternative as
to how we arrived today. I just happen to know with certainty that it did not
happen that way, and that the world has existed no more than 10,000 years and
probably less.

  Get Free 5GB Email – Check out spam free email with many cool features!
  Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!

12:12 PM