[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:43:13 +0100

Dear Paul,
I don't think you will ever doubt evolution! You are a closed book, you simply
will not let go, its not a case of, 'can't believe' but more a case of 'won't
believe'. What would have to happen to make you reject evolution? Dawkins said
'finding a fossilised rabbit in the Cambrian layer'. In other words, an out of
sequence fossil. Well they're all over the place. Don't ask me to give you a
link, I can't be bothered.