[geocentrism] Evolution - creation

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:08:40 +0100

Dear Paul,
Here are some extra thoughts for you. When a creationist points out scientific
problems with evolution, the evolutionist sees the criticism, not as a
scientific one, but as an attempt to get him to believe in a creator. This
immediately diminishes the value of the criticism and his ears are quickly
closed. The evolutionist should treat the criticism for what it is then he must
decide, separately, what he should do about it. reality shows it is always the
other way round - you for example.

The doctrine that is probably the most hated in the Bible for an evolutionist
is the doctrine of everlasting punishment in hell. It was this doctrine that
turned Darwin from God.

Here is a list of subjects that you really should surf the 'net about. Forget
Wiki. try checking some real scientific sites or simply e-mail universities
etc. with questions.

1    Abiogenesis. You have accepted that it is a scientific blank area. However
scientists believe (faith?) that an answer will turn up. I am content that this
is their position of faith.
2    Can you find an example of a genetic mutation that increases the
information in the genome? Richard Dawkins was asked this in a video and he
couldn't answer it! Perhaps you can find someone who can.
3    Can you find an example of one of Behe's 'irreducible complexities' that
isn't irreducible?
4    Can you find an example of 'information' that does not have an originator
or a recipient?
5    Can you find an explanation why the fossil record does not show an
abundance of finely differentiated organisms?

I shan't be entering into a debate over this but I would be extremely
interested if you can come up with some answers.

Jack Lewis
www.classiccarartist.co.uk