[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 00:21:24 +0100 (BST)

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:No, the line of reasoning
doesn't apply to me.  You rely on your fallible self.  I rely on a Church which
claims God-given infallibility.

This is the essence of your position, Nick, you "rely on a Church which claims
God-given infallibility." Your faith is invested in the Roman Catholic Church,
whereas you should rely upon and place your faith in YeHVaH. The Tanakh does
NOT say, "All who call upon the name of the Roman Catholic Church will be
saved." It says, "All who call upon the name of YeHVaH will be saved." Can you
not see the difference?

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos