[geocentrism] Saul of Tarsus

  • From: Steven Jones <stavro_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 15:34:39 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

It is possible using Saul?s own writing to prove that he taught a different
gospel to that of Yeshuwa?, which makes him the evil one. I urge all who are
skeptical to read through the following thoroughly, with a copy of your own
Bible with you.

Firstly, I would like to highlight the parable of the wheat and the tares
which, incidentally can only be found in Matthew (one of the true twelve
apostles).

(Mat 13:24-30 KJV) "Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom
of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went
his way.

But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the
tares also.

So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou
sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt
thou then that we go and gather them up?

But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat
with them.

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say
to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to
burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

Later in verse 36:

(Mat 13:36-43 KJV) "Then Yeshuwa? sent the multitude away, and went into the
house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of
the tares of the field.

He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the
tares are the children of the wicked one;

The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world;
and the reapers are the angels.

As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in
the end of this world.

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his
kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing
of teeth.

Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.
Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

Saul is the evil one who sows the bad seed whilst the master is sleeping,
Yeshuwa? says (John 8:44b KJV) "? He was a murderer from the beginning, and
abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a
lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

(Acts 8:1a KJV) "And Saul was consenting unto his death."

(Acts 8:3a KJV) "As for Saul, he made havock of the church,"

(Acts 9:26 KJV) "And when Saul was come to Jerusalem, he assayed to join
himself to the disciples: but they were all afraid of him, and believed not
that he was a disciple."

Yeshuwa? said: (Mat 23:9 KJV) "And call no man your father upon the earth: for
one is your Father, which is in heaven."

The evil one (Saul) said blatantly to the contrary that he is your father: (1
Cor 4:15 KJV) "For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have
ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the
gospel."

Yeshuwa? said: (Mat 16:11 KJV) "How is it that ye do not understand that I
spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of
the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?"

The coward Saul said in his own words to escape death: (Acts 23:6a KJV) "But
when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a
Pharisee:"

Yeshuwa? said: (John 7:19a KJV) "Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none
of you keepeth the law?"

Saul made the lying boast as being sinless: (Phil 3:6 KJV) "Concerning zeal,
persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law,
blameless."

Paul was a hypocrite for he wrote: (Gal 5:2 KJV) "Behold, I Paul say unto you,
that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing."

And yet hypocritically Saul circumcised Timothy: (Acts 16:3 KJV) "Him would
Paul have to go forth with him; and took and circumcised him because of the
Jews which were in those quarters: for they knew all that his father was a
Greek."

Yeshuwa? said: (John 6:27 KJV) "Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but
for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall
give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed."

Saul said: (2 Th 3:8-12 KJV) "Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought;
but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be
chargeable to any of you:

Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to
follow us.

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not
work, neither should he eat.

For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at
all, but are busybodies.

Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that
with quietness they work, and eat their own bread."

I feel I have more than adaquatly proved that Saul is a liar and a deciever, I
urge you all to reject the evil one who claims to be your father in 1 Cor 4:15
and become not children of the devil.

(John 8:44 KJV) "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father
ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth,
because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his
own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Steven Jones.