[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:04:40 +0100 (BST)

I am fallible, Nick, as you alluded to, just as every other man or woman, or
collection thereof, has been throughout Creation. As the angels are. There is
only One who is infallible -

YeHVaH Elohiym, hallowed be His name.

So I'm not trying to be funny, or allusive or contentious, but I repeat, yours
is not a question that I can answer.

Neville.

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,
Is this a question you don't know the answer to or a question you just won't
answer because you know where the logic then leads.  Please be honest.

Can almighty God do this today?  I asked if it is "possible".  Can the God who
created the universe also do this?

Regards,
Nick.

Nicholas K. Niemann