[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:22:57 -0700 (PDT)

I like logic questions so I'll take a stab at it. Anything is possible for God
except for violating his own word. I take it your pursuit of this question is
to convince others that the Pope could be infallible in his pronouncements.
While it is concievable that God might help someone along on occassion in what
they might say to someone, it is inconcievable that God is giving this gift to
the Popes because they have erred so much in the past and rule over a church so
steeped in bogus doctrine.

Now don't go off asking me to defend the catholic bogus doctrine claim, I state
it because that is what most any non-catholic christian thinks of catholicism.
So why would anyone holding that opinion, be convinced that the popes are
infallible simply because it could be possible?

If it were true that the popes were infallible then most non-catholic
christians would probably be catholics because the catholic church would be a
vastly different place. It would adhere to the teaching as found only in the
bible, because God would never violate his own word. Therfore, the popes are
not infallible.

Has any pope ever uttered a God inspired word? Everytime they quote scripture,
just like any other person.

Anyway, thats my logic on that question. Please don't let this start the
catholic/non-catholic arguements again. This was only to address the logic
involved in the question.

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,
Is this a question you don't know the answer to or a question you just won't
answer because you know where the logic then leads.  Please be honest.

Can almighty God do this today?  I asked if it is "possible".  Can the God who
created the universe also do this?

Regards,
Nick.

Nicholas K. Niemann