[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 01:40:41 +0100 (BST)

You need to address the following:

At that time Yeshuwa' said to his disciples: "Do not think that I am come to
annul the Torah or the Prophets, but to fulfil. Truly I say to you that until
heaven and earth pass away not one letter or dot shall be abolished from the
Torah or the Prophets, until all will be fulfilled." (Mt. 5:17-18, Original
Hebrew.)

Although you have placed your own interpretation on "all [being] fulfilled,"
yet your interpretation cannot be correct, because heaven and earth are still
here.
Your interpretation is therefore simply wrong. It immediately follows that your
entire "understanding" of the Hebrew scriptures is wrong.

Neville.