[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:02:29 +0100 (BST)

Carl,

Do I already have your calendar overview amendments? I look forward to seeing
your articles.

Nicholas,

You would do well to study

http://quicksitemaker.com/members/disciples/

and then take a look at the Sauline writings in your Bible.

Best wishes,

Neville.

Carl Felland <cfelland@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,

I agree with you on Paul, but believe that YHWH came and visited His people.

BTW, I would like to make the changes on the Calendar Overview page and submit
two short calendar articles for review.

Carl

1. IN BIBLICAL COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD DOES NOT ROTATE.

2. IN BIBLICAL COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD DOES NOT ORBIT THE SUN.

3. HENCE, IN BIBLICAL COSMOLOGY, THE MOTIONS WE SEE ARE REAL.

4. IN HELIOCENTRIC COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD ROTATES.

5. IN HELIOCENTRIC COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD ORBITS THE SUN.

6. HENCE, IN HELIOCENTRIC COSMOLOGY, THE MOTIONS WE SEE ARE NOT REAL.

Website   www.midclyth.supanet.com