[geocentrism] Re: Puzzle

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:10:03 +1000

But they[modern physicists]  are embarrassed by the Greek teachings about
physics, for most of these have all been consigned to the trash-heap of history.

I'd like to see a list of the trash.. would it include Archimedes priciple, the
steam engine, geometry and all that old stuff I learned in High school..