[geocentrism] Re: Puzzle

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:55:42 +1000

It seems straight forward to me.. What puzzles me, is why you had to go through
all the disputation over asking permission from Neville to present it, given
Neville's original open door offer re subject material. ..

A more difficult problem for me will be
So in summary, the steps are (1) obtain codegrp.zip, extract, and RUN codegrp
-d solution.alf > solution.exe (2) RUN solution.exe -s<password supplied next
monday>.

which I will pass thanks, Given that the correct answer is the moral to the
story and should be obvious from the beginning. Utopia is a land where every
citizen of that land is blessed with much more than the power of clear logical
thought, and Christian morality would forbid any citizen especially a perfect
utopian King from accepting the offer in any case.

But I will try to reason out the logical non Christian outcome and post it to
you Paul.

I do hope that the reward will be a carton of fourex tinnies..