[geocentrism] Re: Indian satellite

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:21:41 -0800 (PST)

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/153/916757~Sky-Divers-Posters.jpg

--- On Tue, 11/11/08, Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Indian satellite
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 9:31 AM

Bernie B
What colour is the sky in your world?
Paul D

From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, 11 November, 2008 5:17:36 PM

Paul,

If backyard astronomers are forming their framework of information
from mainstream educational institutions ( government schools
and government universities ) and mainstream media
then those backyard astronomers are mainstream also.

They either answer to The Taxation Power
or The Paper Money Power and very few people
have the courage to oppose the ideas of these two establishment
hands that feeds them.

Bernie

From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx