[geocentrism] Re: Indian satellite

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:22:58 +1000

Bernie a dictionary of Law cannot be used against ordinary usage...  You need
an ordinary dictionary..
conspiracy   Show phonetics
noun [C or U]
when people secretly plan together to do something bad or illegal:

conspiracy theory noun [C]
a belief that an unpleasant event or situation is the result of a secret plan
made by powerful people

conspiracy theorist noun [C]
someone who believes in a conspiracy theory

Phil
          From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Indian satellite
          To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Monday, November 10, 2008, 2:43 AM

          Philip M

          You said -- From philip madsen Sun Nov 9 20:51:20 2008
          ... but The appollo program .... Now that is not so cut and dried...
Somebody is lying about the radiation belt, to such an extent that records have
been expunged from the history. I can only ask why?
          I have to make the point Philip, there is another possibility, which
is that you are mistaken. I ask you -- please, PLEASE -- do some Googling on
the subject of the van Allen Radiation Belt in the context of the Apollo
program. I will only be impressed with results from mainstream sources --
conspiracy sources won't do it for me.

          My sister, when she was dying from cancer, received radiation
therapy. This was not expected ultimately to help her, but might postpone death
for a short while. This therapy caused burns which took some time to heal.
While I really don't understand Roentgens et al, my understanding gained from
those who do -- or at least should -- is that van Allen Radiation Belt
irradiation for the very limited time to which Apollo astronauts would be
exposed to it, would be rather less severe.

          I have some confidence that, if you do make the effort, you will
report fairly on the matter.

          Search 1000's of available singles in your area at the new Yahoo!7
Dating. Get Started.