[geocentrism] Re: Indian satellite

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:18:57 -0800 (PST)

Paul,

What are you talking about?
NASA is a Mainstream source, AND
government propaganda source.

Bernie

--- On Tue, 11/11/08, Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Indian satellite
To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 7:32 AM

Bernie B

You said -

From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, 10 November, 2008 7:02:26 PM
Subject: [geocentrism] Indian satellite
Paul wrote:
"I will only be impressed with results from mainstream sources -- conspiracy
sources won't do it for me."
WOW!!! What an amazing statement they (sic) reveals your level of knowledge
about the way the World really works. I read that as,
"I will only be impressed with results from popular Liars and Deceivers --
unpopular Truthtellers won't do it for me."
Earlier you said -

Re: Centrifugal force. From Bernie Brauer Fri Oct 24 00:44:54 2008

So Paul Deema, you prove to me that Jupiter is a Gas Giant,
THEN you prove to me that Saturn is a GAS Giant, THEN you prove to me
that Uranus is a Gas Giant, THEN you prove to me that Neptune is
a Gas Giant. NASA images don't count.
Well you said it first (emphasis mine). If you can seek to deny my evidence
from NASA, it seems to me that I may -- on equal terms -- deny your conspiracy
sources. But remember -- backyard astronomers can verify what I say even if you
choose to label them all liars. And there are lots and lots and lots of them.
Pretty much your only defence really.

Paul D

Search 1000's of available singles in your area at the new Yahoo!7 Dating. Get
Started.