[geocentrism] Re: Indian satellite

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 06:36:46 +1000

If they exist in the numbers which would be necessary to perpetuate the
absolutely enormous conspiracies which seem to be the subject of your principle
waking thoughts, then in a group even as small as this nest of conspiracy
mongers, I'd hazard the guess that you each must have identified many such
persons. So -- how many? Who are they? The green grocer? Your postman? Local
member of parliament? How about the guy you bought your last car from? The lady
who cuts your wife's hair? The local headmaster? Police constable? The chemist?
Clergyman from the church you DON'T attend? Local Mullah or Imam? That shifty
guy who lives just a few doors down your street and never seems to go to work?
(How does he survive? Someone MUST be supporting him!)Paul

You are talking of the tools or pawns who are not guilty..  The conspiracy is a
few families..  Keeping it local and in time today, It operates like this..
Obama is taken aside.. He has already been given his instructions of what he
will do..  He has been reminded of Kennedy, if he tries to disobey..  His
family is also placed under dire threat.. He will know his hands are tied, and
that he dare not cannot deviate..  The family is in control like this in every
country at the top, and through controlled pawns and the reserve banks at lower
levels such as the media..  Do you understand how networks operate?

what I have just said is about to be made illegal, just as Tobin is now in
Prison for similar in denying the holocaust. Surely you do not believe this
holocaust was any worse than the Russian one?