[GeoStL] Re: free-for-all email list.

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:10:33 -0600

-
Oh my yes, the freelist is wonderful, even with the occasional troubles. When I was stuck away from home in the misery of grad school for two years, there were a lot of times when the freelist got me through the day. It keeps me in touch with my second family. Come to think of it, who has a family where there is never an occasional argument or misunderstanding?

Amen, GmaLibby!

On Nov 4, 2008, at 10:26 AM, Libby Morehead wrote:

-
I LOVE the freelist. Arguments and all.
Wish I lived closer so I could lunch with fellow cachers.... sort of unofficial event caches. The freelist keeps me in the loop with the SLAGA members bantering, arguing, helping, suggesting, inviting, teasing...it is the only time of the day that I may truly laugh out loud at an email. It is the true flavor of what makes SLAGA such a great and fun group of people to be with.

GmaLibby, Centralia, MO (out past the hinterlands)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn" <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>