[GeoStL] Re: free-for-all email list.

  • From: "Lefferts Family" <leffertsfamily@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 07:39:27 -0600

-
Coming from a fairly new member who just lurks and reads:

Honestly we are all adults.. and Hopefully we all know where the Delete
button is on our keyboards. If the topic does not intrest you then use the
delete button. I do it daily with things that come in from this group. I do
not read anything political. I do tend to read Friday lunches as I am hoping
to attend one soon. I do read anything about Geocaching trips etc. I think a
lot of the up in arms has to do with politics and if you can keep that off
the board and make sure you post it ngr people can use the delete button.
Definitally more Geocaching talk is wanted on the board. But my feelings are
if you don't want to read it hit delete :)
Christina