[GeoStL] Re: free-for-all email list.

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:28:18 -0600

-
ya want to continue to argue, go here. ---> http://www.freelis ts.org/list/mga

Again, If you want a no holds barred, discuss anything list with local like minded people that know what they are getting in for go here and sign up. http://www.freelis ts.org/list/mga

so, i haven't pulled this one in a while. Only once or twice ever 'cause most folks get it on the second or third hint.

Try this. This is my list and i said take your nonsense chatter to the other list.
If you dont like the rules here you do not have to follow them.

You are free to not follow them someplace else like (ya ready?) Go here -----> http://www.freelis ts.org/list/mga You dont have to leave this list, wouldn't even suggest it but all the goofy stuff can be discussed HERE -------------> //www.freelists.org/list/mga and all the folks that dont mind all the "goofy stuff" can post to their hearts content.

But where on earth can i find such a place to play you ask? Go HERE. http://www.freelis ts.org/list/mga

That should be enough of a hint that even my cerebrally deficient distant relatives should catch on.

On Nov 4, 2008, at 7:34 AM, Michael Rogers wrote:

Precisely it is the point.

So, to be fair, there should be no chatter about who's going to lunch, deals on the internet (unless it's for geocaching supplies) or anything else that does not specifically deal with geocaching and geocaching alone. Lunch at the Greek church doesn't help me find a cache, so it is off-topic.

-Michael

Glenn